Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some recent pictures...

Not everyday is consumed by caring for my Dad, actually, now I'm not really caring for him at all (more on that later but, basically he was admitted to a nursing home facility to gain back his strength and maintain hydration). My days have also been filled with babysitting for a new family with two lovely children, spending time with my nephew, having my new baby cousin up for  a visit, and more...



Miss Ava. She is such a sweet little girl!



Tyler and I made brownies this day. He is a hoot and can cop and attitude sometimes but is also loads of fun!
My Nephew LOVES computer and cell phones. Here I was letting him type in my pages program.
My Dad with my baby cousin Joshua. This was several weeks into treatment but still several weeks before finishing. He lost a lot more weight and seems to have aged much more since this picture.
Having fun with my clown of a nephew. He thinks everything is funny and is SO silly!
While my baby cousin was here I took him for his first swim, he LOVED it!
A few months ago my grandmother was very ill, had lost a ton of weight and we thought we would lose her but, she pulled through and is thriving. I love this picture of her looking adoringly at her grandson, whom she never thought she would meet. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He's cute. I hope your grandmother will feel better.

Julia