Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well, hello their.

.
Hi! My name is Violet. I have come here via the inspiration of a family I babysitt for (and have for almost 9 years). See they are this amazing family of 6 that moved into the rambler next to my parents house when I was 12 years old, (just a wee little chap)..., and they were but a family of 3. I've watched their family grow in number, in faith, and in character. They are an amazing family and I love being a part of their lives.

I love writing, and getting feedback on my thoughts. I love sharing photographs, and stories of the various children I care for. And in general, exposing my thoughts forces me to really organize them, and dictate them, in makes me a better comminucator, a better student, and a better person.

So, here is to any future blogs.
Love,
Violet

A few of my favorite kids...ok, lets just be honesty, they are my favorite! Josh, Kenzie and Levi ar ein the top picture, and Baby Gabriel and I are in the bottom picture!

No comments: