Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas time is here...

Ben looking practically proffesional on Guitar. Alex on vocals, he had fun with that.

Caleb and Ben posing as fish and diver.


My nephew and my Dad Christmas day.



Well, I couldn't delete this one. Oops.





My aunt in the smokin red hat I got her (she LOVED it.) and my wore out little nephew asleep in her arms.
So, this week has been packed with all kinds of excitement! Monday, also christmas eve, some good friends of mine were in town, I went shopping with Theo, whom I affectionately call Papa O. He has really taken on the role of a spiritual father figure for me. I went home and walked both my Dog and the male dog I am studding her with, then I went back to my friends to visit with Sharon (whom I refer to as Mama) and little Ethan. We watched a christmas movie and opened a gift. I got a really nice cook book I was admiring during my last visit.

Christmas day was fun and busy! After being up until 2 am I woke at 8am and walked the dogs around the block, then I took them to the park for a little off leash fun. Next I cleaned up the house a bit. At 10 am all the family arrived, Mom, Dad, Jeana, her boyfriend Justin, Shannon, Warren, Grandma Williams, Uncle scott, and Aunt Christina plus, the newest addition, nephew Zackery. We opened presents, had a delicious breakfast my Mom made and visited for a time. After a few hours most everyone departed. to see various other family members of their signfican others, or to catch a nap and take pets out. Yet most of them came back. Jean, grandma, mom, dad,warren, and a friend named Johnny came for yet anouther delicious meal at dinner time. I ended the day with my Good friend Alicia, two of her sisters, one of her brothers, his fiance, and her sister. We went to see the movie "P.S. I love you . It was a sad but good girly movie!
The day after Christmas I walked and bathed both dogs, took a shower myself, did some laundry, had a quick visit with the Allinsons while dropping of the stud dog, and headed to work. I worked 5-10, stayed up late reading a new book.

I woke up at 6:30 (way to early, I hope my kids aren't early risers!), played with Caleb and Ben, fed Alex breakfast, and got all ready for a day trip to the Seattle Childrens Museum. It was lots of fun. We checked out several exhibits but I think the older boys and I especially like the "recording studio", with real instrument, microphones, sound proof walls, and head phones so outsiders could listen in. We finished off with lunch in the courtyard then headed home for therapy and dinner with friends. I'm exhausted but, it was a pretty fun day. I'll attach photos of the museum and Christmas Day.

No comments: