For the 2005/2006 school year I was still at Northwest University. I started nannying for the Nelson/Haberl family. This consisted of Rochelle and Karl Haberl (with 2 1/2 year old Gavin and 4 month old Nicole) and Jeff and Jenn Nelson (with their 1 month old Ruby). Jeff and Rochelle are brother and sister. I had so much fun caring for their little ones. The babies were happy smiley, adorable little girls, and Gavin was a bright and spunky guy! When I left Northwest and moved back north I had to stop caring for them. Recently I got to go for a visit, since then Jeff and Jenn have added little 9 month old Davis to the brood, and any day now Rochelle and Karl will add baby Paige! I hope you enjoy these old and new picture of the kiddos! They are just as fun (if not more fun) than ever! The girls still have their great big smiles, and Gavin is smart as a whip!

This is Ruby when I first started watching her!

Ruby and I while I nannied for her

Ruby on one of the last times I nannied for her.

Ruby Today!
Ruby and Violet today!
Nicole the 1st time I babysatt.
Nicole and I While I nannied for her

Nicole on one of the last days I nannied for her.
Nicole today!

Nicole and I today.

Gavin and I when I first started nannying for him..
Gavin While I nannied for him.
Gavin and I when I was nannying for him
Gavin Today.!
Gavin and I today.
Baby Davis! HE is adorable
Violet and Baby Davis
1 comment:
Wow! I love the progression of before, during, and after photos! Super cute kids, V! How do you always get the cute ones, huh? ;)
Post a Comment