Saturday, February 2, 2008

Too the Zoo...Levi Turns 2!!!









Today Caleb and I packed up and went to the zoo. HE is so cute. He is starting to get really comfortable with me, realizing I'm not just around so mommy can leave him. He gets really excited when I say "lets go bye bye in Violets car!" He runs and gets his coat.

Joanna and Kaleb invited me on a zoo play date to celebrate Levi's 2nd birthday (I can't believe he is 2 already). I asked if I could bring Caleb since they are so close in age, I thought it would be fun. She said sure, and Trish agreed to let me take him too.
Levi said "Violet!" as soon as he saw me, that smile and hearing my name in his cute little voice, He could probably get me to give him anything! I think it was a little confusing for him that I wasn't their just to play with him! He was a good sport though.

Caleb had alot of fun! He enjoyed the fish in the fish tank inside the zoomazium, the drums, the peacock that came right up to his stroller to steel a piece of pretzel he'd dropped, the birds (or ducks according to Caleb), and the Gorillas. He also REALLY enjoyed the dairy/egg/nut free cupcakes Joanna made!

I had fun too! I chased after Caleb, and pointed out the animals. I also got to spend a little time with Levi.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of the cutest 2 and amost 2 year olds I know!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kortney said...

Oh, I LOVE Woodland Park Zoo! In fact, I was just thinking about how much I miss going there for walks on rainy days. :) Cute photos!

joanna said...

Thanks for joining us, Levi had a great time. It was neat seeing Caleb and him together, and what a beautiful Winter day! We enjoyed seeing the photos and also of Gabe and the others on another entry you had posted. Great pics! Hope you are having a good week. :)
Love,
Joanna