Z. Man LOVES dogs! Dog was his first word! Kalika (my Dog) loves him too. When Z. was first born, we would put him on top of K. and she would "hold" him. Now he is WAY to big for that but, as soon as we put Z. down, Kalika runs too him.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
FFF # 29 Theme "up"
What better for an "UP" theme in Favorite Foto Friday than "growing up". My sweet Nephew is growing up so fast. Z. isn't "growing up" as fast as some kids but, it's still too fast! Seems just yesterday he was tiny enough to sleep on my Dogs tummy, fit side ways in our recliner, and be carried with on hand. No more though. He is becoming a toddler (but not quiet toddling yet)
Z. Man LOVES dogs! Dog was his first word! Kalika (my Dog) loves him too. When Z. was first born, we would put him on top of K. and she would "hold" him. Now he is WAY to big for that but, as soon as we put Z. down, Kalika runs too him.
Here is an "Up" picture. Essentially Z. is saying PICK ME UP!! Lol.
Grown up enough to prove me RIGHT and Grandma WRONG: Chocolate Ice cream is WAY better than tapioca pudding.
He drinks out of a cup now! (or here, an old frosting container, lol).
Never in all my years could I have imagine such a perfect, sweet, loving BLUE EYED baby boy in our family. He isn't "mine" but he is. He is a part of my geneology. He is so much Gods, and born of my sister but, I feel a connection to him I cannot even explain. I feel like God gave him to us as a gift, to our FAMILY. He has such a silliness about him. I often feel burdened to pray for him. He brings out the best in us all.
Z. Man LOVES dogs! Dog was his first word! Kalika (my Dog) loves him too. When Z. was first born, we would put him on top of K. and she would "hold" him. Now he is WAY to big for that but, as soon as we put Z. down, Kalika runs too him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is a cutie! Such gorgeous eyes!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad to know we have another person to pray for Angie for us!
He is so adorable!
I have a couple of kids that are always wanting "up" too, but I never have the camera out then!
Post a Comment