Anyone that knowns me knows that I have a huge heart and passion for adoption. My knowledge of the adoption word has expanded immensely since I entered the blogging world. Recently I found a link to a blog of a family in the process of adopting a precious baby girl from Korea! To raise funds for their adoption they are raffling of an amazing camera: a Canon EOS rebel XS. $5 dollars gets you a ticket (so $30 = 6 tickets). Put a link/post to their blog on your blog and you get your tickets DOUBLED! This is such a great cause, enter a chance to win a camera AND donate to bring a precious baby girl HOME! Even though I'd LOVE to win this camera, especially in light of my Dads current cancer battle (I would love to have an amazing camera to capture precious moments with him)...I'm ok if I do NOT win because I know I will have helped this family be one step closer to bringing their daughter home. Clike HERE to check out their post and details about this amazing opportunity. Raffle ends TOMORROW ( I know I'm late in the game.
Thanks all!
Violeet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment