Thursday, February 5, 2009

fff # 30 MELT

How funny this weeks theme is "MELT" I didn't even know that and a few days ago I posted pics of my nephew saying he "melts my heart". Anyway, check out THIS post to see those pictures. Also, pictures of a certain little man have melted my heart over the last few months. This evening (friday) I get to pick him and his Mama/Dada up from the airport where I am sure holding him, smelling him, hearing him, meeting him will melt my heart even more! He is my new baby cousin Joshua who I haven't had a chance to meet yet! I can't wait!! I'm sure next week for the "Love" theme I will have plenty of new pics showing the new man love in my life, meaning little man Joshua! ( I have no grown man love, I'm single, lol.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooo cute!

hugs,leslei

Kim & Dave said...

Cute pics!!! Have fun snuggling that baby!