Friday, May 1, 2009

Loving on some girls

Recently, I took a whirlwind trip to California. I was gone but 5 days however, I managed to have a good time visiting family. Here are some pictures of my time with my cousin Quin, and her girls Jaelynn and Ashlynn:


This was the closest we could get to a decent shot of all 3 of us :)
Jae-Bird was in need of some new sandals. Since they had a buy one get one 1/2 off sale, I help my cousin get the girls matching sandals.
Ashy-Bug was a bit fussy this night. Even though it was really hot, she just wanted to snuggle.
Jaelynn is growing up so fast, I can't believe she will start Kindergarten in the fall!
Ashy-BUg is as sweet as molasses! She is huge compared to the last time a saw her (she was only 5 pounds then!!!)
Sweet Jaelynn. I loved playing with her hair, it has grown a LOT In 6 months!!!
Ashlynn is learning to sit up :)
Princess Peach and me.

Princess Plum and Aunty VIolet (me)
And of course, me with my sweet cousin Quin.

1 comment:

Milk Mama said...

Oh my goodness~! I'm overwhelmed with adorableness!!!! :D