Sunday, September 20, 2009

Texas Round 1


Selena Memorial



A dolphin at Sea World, very close to me, I could almost touch it!


Kiesha and I at The Alamo


The Alamo


Mt. Rainier on my outgoing flight.

A few months ago I decided I needed to get away once things with my Dad panned out. I knew that no matter which way they went, I'd need to get away from EVERYTHING. The Lord knew that too. My sweet friends Kiesha and David, and the Sippel family both live in Texas, and when I expressed my desire to visit both of them, and get a reprieve from my life, they welcomed me with open arms. So, off to Corpus Christi I flew for the first leg of my Texas adventure. 5 days with the Yokers was pure bliss but, not long enough. They spoiled me and took me to all sorts of fun things, First the Sugarland concert, my first ever concernt, San Antonio, touring the Alamo, saw the river walk, went to Sea World, the SELENA memorial, not to mention dinner with some of their amazing friends. Most importantly I got to get to know my sweet friend Kiesha's husband, and spend good quality time with Kiesha.

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Sounds like a great time!!! Have fun!

Blessings,
Robin