Almost a month ago I went for an interview for a full time nanny position that I think would be just perfect for me! The interview went really wall and we set up a two day trial run, so they could see me interact with the child. The trial happened a week and a half after the interview. I felt it went astonishingly well, and was so excited. The family and I interacted well, conversed well, and I just felt comfortable with the family. They e-mailed me that night saying they had interviewed 20 people, done 4 trial runs, and narrowed it down to 2 people, me or one other. THat was on a Friday, and the let us know they'd tell us by early the next week whom they had chosen, and have job details. It's now a week later, and while they have e-mailed us to let us know they are traveling and will let us know their decision soon, they haven't yet let us know who they've chosen. It's SOOOO nerve racking. I know choosing a care giver for your child is a big decision and not lightly done, and I want them to make a decision they are truly comfortable with. I also know that God has a plan for my life and if they DON'T choose me, it will be ok. With that said, I really really really want the positions. I already care for the child, and think it would be a great fit.
Not only that but, I need to know so I can take further actions. If I get the job I will need to buy a car quickly, and I will need to make out a new budget, as well as adjust my current work schedule at my other job. I'd also need to look at housing options closer to the area, among other things. If not, I really need to start applying for other positions because the hours at my current job were cut back a lot.
I know God will take care of me,a nd all my needs. I just really want this position.
I hope they let us know SOON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment