
This is me and my BEST friend Alicia. We are 15 days apart, and I met her the day she was born :) . Yes, this is our normal, lol. Her sister said "you just won a million dollars!" She also said things like: "You see a super hot guy across the street" and "you wake up with boobs double their normals size", I will spare you those reactions! Please excuse my double chin. It was a fat face day : }

I took my Lil nephew (right) to see my frineds baby Gabriel (Left). Gabe is 6 weeks younger. Kenzie (Gabes big sister) loves babies and loved helping out with lil' Zackery. Josh is in the background, and Levi was napping. I hope these little guys will be friends someday.

One of Kalika's favorite friends is Spike, my brothers dog. She likes to talk to him, seriously. Cockers talk to other dogs, It's pretty funny. They both go nails clipped, teeth brushed, and showers this night so they both got to sleep in my bed. Spoiled mutts. Kalika loves pillows to put her head on and Spike likes to be UNDER the blankets.

A few months ago I met up with my Friend Joanna and her 4 kiddos with 2 of the boys I nanny. Ben and Josh are about 9 months apart. They hit it off right away.

The boys' little neighbor girl Ashton, She idolizes BEn.

And Caleb idolizes her. When we go outside he looks at her house and says "Ashton?". If we say, she can't play he says "Oh, Ashton sleeping, Ashton play later". She loves playing with him too.

All of Mackenzies cute girly friends from her princess' in pajamas party! They are cute girls!

Kalika made new friends at the off leash dog park the other day.
4 comments:
Great FFF pictures, thanks for sharing! Have a great Weekend!
I love all of your friend pics!!! I love the one of you and your BFF!!! Great pics!
Great Friends photos! You are so good at updating your blog... and i am so bad! Maybe i'll find something to say today. Cute photo of the boys together and i loved the one of you and Alicia!
Looks like you have a great friend in life!! And the kids pictures are too too cute!
Post a Comment