Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF # 9 REd White and Blue (skipped last week, no dance photos).

I have so many favorite photos from this week it's not funny! I hav 1 red, white and blue photo. I guess I was to busy having fun and trying not to think about losing my grandpa two days before to take many pictures. It was a really blessing to have a holiday so soon after.

My two FAVORITE kiddos under year :) . Gabriel is 9.5 months old now, 21 pdsa nd 31 inches! He has a big head and is big for a breast fed baby. He LOVES my Dog and screams out of excitement. Yesterday I got to steel my nephew from my mom and take him to Gabes house. Gabe never uses a bottle but saw Zackery using one and kept stealing it. Zackery was NOT happy about that! So we found one for Gabe and put juice in it.
Zackery recently had his 2nd hair cute. The lady actually did a pretty horrible job but, he looks so darn cute anyway. He is getting a lot more expression in is face. He is 11 months old, 21 pounds and 28 inches long. A short fat little thing!
My BEST friend Alicia and I waiting for it to get dark to enjoy the firework show.
Kalika's red white and blue. I think she was the MOST festive! Lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok to be a chubby baby its when you get to be a adult that its not so cute!!! LOL

I love your pics and those are some cute babies in those pics! OH and your dog is cute too!!

Sarah said...

What cute babies and an adorable festive pooch! I always like the expressions on their face when you have them dressed up...

Kelly said...

Love the last pic!!!! That is one festive pup!

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES OF THE KID'S BUT I MUST SAY I LOVE THE DOG PICTURE. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Dena said...

hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww very precious babies!! Chubby babies are the best! :D