Sunday, July 27, 2008

Say a little prayer

I've been following the blog of two amazing women who have children suffering from Leigh's disease, a mitochondrial disorder which inevitably leads to death. One of the women is a friend of a friend who has a blog, and I just stumbled on her blog exploring my friends blog. The same day she stumbled on my blog in the same way. We both left each other comments and I really feel God brought us together, she said the same. Her little girl M. is just over 1 year old and suffer from this horrible disease. She had asked for prayer a couple of times for her friends little boy L. He just turned a year a couple weeks ago. I started following L.'s mommys' blog as well. I am sad to report that L. went to be with Jesus today.

Help me pray for this family, Mom, Dad, and big sister P. who just lost a sweet little boy. They are Christians and are rejoicing that he is no longer suffering and is completely restored in the presence of Jesus. But for those left behind, this is incredibly painful.

Violet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read these blogs too. I am so glad to see that other kind people are holding this family close to their heart. God Bless!
I am looking forward to reading more on your blogs.
Have a good week!