.jpg)
This is my "niece" Jaelynn. Isn't she adorable? Her Mommy (my cousin) gave me permission to enter this adorable photo in a photo contest at:
http://www.5minutesformom.com/4380/win-a-new-bedroom-set
The winner gets a bed set which I KNOW Jaelynn would LOVE. She is the biggest sweet heart and calls me :Aunty VIIIIIIIIILet! She so deserves it. She has had a rough last few years. Her Mommy and Daddy seperated. Then Mommy moved out of state and she bounced back and forth betweeen states every 4 months. Finally, she remained with Mommy, and then a step Dad was introduced. And just last week she became a big sister. Jae-Jae takes it all gracefully but, I know something like a pretty bedset would make her room at mommies feel extra special, and make her feel special too!
Anyway, in the pictures she fell asleep watching a movie in 3D, and had her 3D glasses still on! She is also snuggling with a Bunny that is eating a carrot. She would love the Lilly Rose Bedroom set, and I know it would make her feel even more like a Princess (and this girl loves her Princesses! I must admit I saw the contest on another bloggers site and decided to enter myself. I feel "sorta" guilty. But, her picture was adorable as well, and her daughter deserves it just as much so..... not TOO guilty. I just think Jaelynn deserves a shot at this bedset! Don't worry, I won't be offended if you enter (although the deadline is TOMORROW!).
1 comment:
What a cute picture! Love the glasses! :)
Post a Comment