Hi Friends!
Please let me introduce you to my "Papa O". Papa O. is very dear to my heart. Once the "father of my first boyfriend", I now affectionately call him my very own Papa. As a young teenage girl whose earthly father did not share her faith and could not guide her and love her the way she so desperately needed, Papa adopted me as his very own, even before Andrew and I dated. When Andrew flew to heaven, Papa still considered me his daughter....his only princes among Princes'. Today Papa, and Mama, Ethan, and Dyeda (grandpa) are very special to me. I have a Mom and Dad, a Mama and Papa.
In this year of financial hardship, I can't think of a better Christmas present to Papa, than to promote his website, and tell you about his newest adventure. Papa has began to work with video production, making wedding video, and documentaries. Today, being the procrastinator I came, I finally took time to watch his latest work "Arrest Ye Merry Gentlemen". It is a very good documentary that I was pleasantly surpised by. Please take time to check it out, and learn a little bit of History, and American Christmas History. I learned a lot. Click on "Arrest you merry Gentlemen" to get to the website, and scroll about 1/2 way down, you will see the video. Click on the video to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment