Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter wonderland....

I LOVE snow! I'm one of those crazy people who prays for it. As much as I would like to spend a few years in some place tropical, I would miss the anticipation of the possibility of snow! Especially so near Christmas. We live in an area that is really "hit or miss". We can not have snow and 10 minutes down the road their is about 1/2 a foot of it, partly because we are only about 50 feet about sea level. We also live in a convergence zone so, there are times we get snow and no one else does. It snowed this past sunday, maybe 3 inches, and for the next 2 days stayed VERY could for us (like 12 degrees). Then, Wednesday we got a good 6 more inches...AND it's still snowing now!!! Here are some picture from Sunday, and I will have more pictures of today up very soon!






3 comments:

Laurel said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm glad you enjoy it.

I've just enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. :)

So, you can see both Mt. Baker and Mt. Ranier from your roof? Hmmm... We used to live an hour from Mt. Ranier; now we live an hour from Mt. Baker. Guess you live in between.


Blessings,

Laurel :)

Rachel said...

You are so lucky you have snow. I've wanted snow every year but never got any.

Rhonda said...

We live in Seattle and it so crazy around here with Snow and all..Merry Christmas and enjoy the snow!!!