Friday, April 10, 2009

Dreams

I don't dream a lot but, when I do they are usually very clear, and I remember them. The last two nights I haven't slept well and I had a lot of weird dreams. I remember two from last night:

One was me coming down with a sore throat. It didn't seem too bad so I didn't mention it, I just lay down for a nap. When I got up, my throat hurt a little worse but when I looked in the mirror I had these crazy white spots that were welted all along my neck, and at the base of my ear I had these little red spots. We went immediately to the Emergency Room where I was diagnosed as having severe strep throat.

In the other dream me, my Mom, my Moms cousin (who in real life doesn't have kids) and my Mom's Cousin's kids (a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old girl) were headed to the zoo. My Mom's cousin was driving my Mom's van. She took a wrong turn and in order to get back where we needed to go she turned onto what looked like a road that would get us turned around. Instead this road spilled out on a sort of spiralled road (like the exit ramps to the Sea Tac airport parking garage), or for those who haven't been to sea tac, like a road that goes up or down and around a mountain. Pretty soon I noticed several "Caution" symbols painted on the road and right as I mentioned it to my Mom's cousin, this spiral road ended and a body of water met us. We drove straight into that body of water. It was a turquoise blue color so it must not have been Washington. First thing I did was to tell the kids to be very very calm, and I let them out of their car seats/seat belts. Then we carefully opened the door ( I know you can't really open car doors when under water and you have to break the windows but, it was a dream and so it didn't make sense). I sent the boy up first and he did great (it wasn't very deep). Then I grabbed the girl and pushed her out. Somehow my Aunt and Mom had already gotten out. We could see these enclosed ski lifts going by us on other routes and we could see their was a route about us. I lifted the girl onto the road we had just driven off of and my Mom and the boy climbed up as well. My Aunt and I began diving back down to the vehicle to grab a few things. We were eventually rescued. The next thing I know we are walking to where the vehicle was taken with my Grandpa (who help my Mom buy the van), and my Uncle. My Grandpa was MAD. I kept asking my Mom is she told him the SHE wasn't driving. My grandpa pushed passed me and knocked me over where I hurt myself from the land, the then ordered me up, not caring that I was hurt.... and then, of course, I woke up. So so weird!

No comments: