Friday, May 8, 2009

Bunnies!!!

My 21 months old nephew LOVES animals. We went to the pet store and he just couldn't get enough of the hamsters, guinea pigs, etc. I love animals too, and thought it would be fun to have a bunny. So my mom and I went and got 2 baby bunnies (not from a pet store). They are VERY tame and sweet. Zackery loves them, and I am enjoying them as well!









6 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwww. How cute. I can't tell. Are they fake, or real?

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

AWWW I want one too!!!!!

Holly said...

Aww! They look adorable, and so cuddly! I want one!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my word...what a handsome boy and a cute bunny! Great photos!!!

I wish - I wish - I wish ...you could adopt little Lucy too! What a wonderful mommy you would be to her. One day you will be such a blessing to the perfect little one!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Robin

Emily said...

Aww... the bunnies and your nephew are adorable.

Milk Mama said...

Awww how cute! How is Zack doing developmentally? He's so beautiful! :D What gorgeous blue eyes!!!