Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love me some baby girl

Meet Samantha Riley. Isn't she just precious! My Dads friend and his wife just welcomed this precious girl a month early AND she STILL weighed 7pds! She is so sweet and perfect! They surprised us when they showed up un-announced with they new bundle. I was so tickled. It has been a 7 months since I got to hold a new born, too long in my opinion!




And just because my nephew is CUTER than life, and he started making this silly cheesy face when you take a picture:

4 comments:

my life: said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I LOVE your name...I am adding your dad to my prayer list!

You are such a beautiful girl...when you do decide to get in the game...you will make some young man...an amazing wife.

Thanks again

Milk Mama said...

Haha. Zackery is so cute! :D
Oh Samantha Riley is soooooo beautiful! What a darling girl! And quite a healthy weight, too!!!! :D

Milk Mama said...

Thank you so much for the tips, Violet! :D I wish I knew Kirkland better so I could check into specific schools.
You said that the place you work for charges three dollars for ten half hour sessions (did you mean three dollars per session so it's thirty dollars in all?)? What's the name of the place you work for? It might be worth the drive if it means getting Anna to learn something new...

I'm so glad to hear that Zackery is doing well. I'm sure that he will start running around the house in no time flat!!! :D

Corby and Lauren said...

What precious little children!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I read further down your blog, and I am SO glad that your dad's cancer is gone! What a blessing! I hope that life becomes more normal for you soon!