My good friend J. had a baby Saturday. Sweet Tobias Samuel. His arrive was much anticipated. I knew I'd love him when she told me she was carrying him, I started FEELING that love when I felt him move while giving her a pregnancy massage and I was head over heals the first time I looked into his precious little face. This is boy # 4 for this family, and they named him Tobias because it means "GOd is Good" (well, and they liked the name) see, they all were hoping and anticipating for a baby girl, especially their only daughter. When they found out it was a boy, and came across the name, they knew that God is good, all the time, and he has big plans for this 4th baby boy. There is a reason he chose this family to raise this special boy.
I've been babysitting for this family for 11 years! Their family had a 3 month old son when they moved in next door. He is 11 years old now, and they now have 5 children. I still babysitt for them and love them all. I had the priveledge of watching the other four children while baby Toby made his Debut! It was a busy, special, fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment