Tuesday, March 25, 2008

B is for: babies, balls, babysitting, and bouncing


In the midst of craziness, I wanted to take time to blog about the good things lately! First, I got to go visit my friend Rochelle and her new (and 2nd) beautiful baby girl, Paige Marty! She was born Feb. 25th on her Mommies birthday! I am hoping to get pictures of the two girls in their matching outfits, and big brother in his coordingating shirt! Next, a couple Saturdays ago I went to babysitt for the Allinson family. It was just Kenzie, Levi and I. We missed Josh but, I have to admit, it was fun to have only two of them this time. Once Levi was in bed, Kenzie and I got some good snuggling girly time in! Before Mom, Dad and baby Gabe headed out for a night on the town (hehe), I snuggled Gabriel. I also got some good pictures of the two baby boys being fascinated by balls! Then, I also have some pictures of Levi playing dress up, kenzie an levi building couch cushions, Caleb dressed as a firefighter and my nephew Zackery LOVING his jumper-roo! Gabriel loves his too!





Zackery is 7.5 months old now. He loves his jumper-roo and looks so cute in it!




Caleb, Ben and I went to the children museum a few weeks ago. Caleb loved getting in the fire fighter clothes!

Keznie and Josh had fun bouncing all over couch cusions. It's amazing how much quieter and less crazy this activity is minus just one kidd!


Violet and Levi up close and personal!
They built a "fort" and climbed under it together. They play so well!

Kenzie being attacked by me :)

Big smiles from the little dipple boy! He is so precious! And he is doing really well too!











Typical boy, swords and hats.


THese boys are gonna be great buddies as well as brothers. They already both enjoy balls.
Gabriel looking cuter than life itself, and showing off his sitting skills. AT the rate this kid is growing, he will be a line backer (haha, I don't know if htat is the apporopriate position, I know NOTHING about foot ball)



New sweet baby Paige


Proud Big Gavin brother of his 2nd little sister




Nicole is more than over joyed she has a new baby sister.



Nicole was sad that she had to wait her turn to hold Paige.






So darling, Baby Paige falls asleep on my shoulder!















1 comment:

joanna said...

Love the photos -- thanks for sharing! Anyone can see why you are the best babysitter ever. A few people have asked me who I use recently and I have said that I don't give out your number... hard enough to get you already I am a bit selfish here! I know you don't need anymore babysitting jobs. I just tell people when they ask that you are like part of the family and that you have sat for us for 9 years. Not many people have that and I know we are very lucky!!!!