Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...how about you, you you...?

You can come too too too! Were going to the zoo zoo zoo!

























































































With the crazyness of Alex being in the hospital, I really needed to get out of the house and do something fun and somewhat social for me. I called my friend Joanna up to see if a play date for the kids would work on Wed. or Thurs. I was relieved when she said a trip to the zoo sounded good for wed. I thought it was a great idea.


That morning I started singing the zoo song. Caleb would say yell "thoo", (his version of zoo).WHen I said " Are you read to go bye bye Caleb? He said NO! Play! Then I said "Wanna go to the zoo?" He say YAH, threw his toys across the room, and ran to get his coat.


Caleb, Ben, and I loaded up and met Joanna and her 4 kiddos their. It was alot of fun (although I think another hour or so would have been fun to!). Ben and Josh hit it off great. Kenzie was a good sport about not having a little girl friend to pal around with, and she was a great help with the babies. Levi and Caleb enjoyed themselves immensly. We missed out on the baby gorilla her and her mama were hiding but, we did see the baby giraffe. Caleb loved the peacock too. I love gorillas in general so, he put a picture of the sleeping one. It was their dominant female.
Pictures:Ben, Josh, Kenzie, as turtles
Levi climbing, Gabriel sitting so well against the egg shell looking so grown up), Caleb sliding
Kenzie, Ben and Josh in the tree; Caleb and Levi on the elephant statue
Toddlers running away and loving it!












No comments: