This girl once said if Mom had another boy, she was running away! When asked where she would go, she emphatically said she had PLENTY of time to think about it. It didn't take long however for Kenzie to "get us to it" as she told me. She even picked out a cute middle name for him (Thomas...as compared to her choice with her first baby brother who she wanted to name Lollipop!) Now it is so fun to see her bond with him. She is a great big sister, and you can tell God knew she would be the perfect little girl in a house full of boys. She loves all of them so much. She is a little mommy (which I'm sure drives her parents crazy sometimes, I know that aspect of my personality drove my parents nuts!) but, I know it only means some day she will be as amazing of a Mom as her Mom is to her, especially considering the amazing example she has. She is beautiful inside and out.
And lets not leave this little boy out, with his sweet charm and budding calm yet active crazy personality has my heart stolen! I saw him less than a week ago, and saw him again yesterday. Just in those couple days I swear he developed a few more adorable facial expressions! Little G. loves my dog so much. He loves me too but, he also links me to Mommy leaving so, naturally he only shows the full amount of affection when Mommy is gone. He is starting to really enjoy having is picture taken, he smiles or makes one of those funny new expression, including a scrunchy nose...then, he wants to see the picture.
I love this picture that so obviously shows their love for one another!
2 comments:
Violet,
This is a great pic of them and I think it really shows how much they look alike!
We love you, too!
Joanna
hey, dr. violet.
I took your advice and cut my daughters nap time in half. This is the first night that she has gone down without a fight.
I just wanted to thank you for your advice. I will try the same thing again tomorrow. It looks as if you are right.
God bless you, sista'
Post a Comment