Did I mention we may also be a little crazy, giggly, girl, silly, full of gossip (not the bad time) etc. etc. etc.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Bubbly Under the Stars, yay.
Is it appropriate for straight, same sex, best friends to have a "romantic" evening. YES! At least I think so. I mean, why shouldn't two young single girls get to enjoy a nice pasta dinner, some champagne, candles, hot fudge sundays, and relaxing in a hot tub while have intimate conversation!? Those things are what I will be doing tomorrow evening with my best friends, and I am SO excited! No worries about: leading someone on, about flirting or not flirting, about sounding stupid, "does my swim suit make me look fat", is my make up running, etc. etc. etc. just a good time, with a good friend, in hot swirling water, sipping and adult drink, all under the stars! Yay! I think the whole needing a significant other, goo goo eyes, we are falling in love sort of situation for this type of evening is highly over rated any how.
Did I mention we may also be a little crazy, giggly, girl, silly, full of gossip (not the bad time) etc. etc. etc.
Did I mention we may also be a little crazy, giggly, girl, silly, full of gossip (not the bad time) etc. etc. etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun with your friends.
I am so glad you had so much fun...you deserve it!! I am praying for your dad!!!
Post a Comment