HI everyone!
So for those of you who have not heard, this has been a very crazy week that just keeps getting worse!
Wednesday the oldest of the boys I nanny (Alex, who uses a wheel chair) woke up and started having a seizure in his lift. During the rest of the morning I noticed he had a small seizure everytime he was bumped into or his position was changed. His mom was home so she started watching him closely. Sometimes his seizures are triggered by pain, so we thought maybe he was having alot of hip pain (he has problems with his right hip) as he fell out of bed a few days ago.
Later that day I took Ben, and Caleb (who is 20 months), to get haircuts. I put my purse under they diaper bag and when we got back to the house I grabbed the diaper bag and forgot about my purse. When I got in the house the boys mom had made decision to take Alex to Childrens emergency room because he was especially having seizures when he was flat on his back, also, he had begun to have seizures when he wasn't being bumped or moved. We were afraid their may have been something wrong with his shunt. This made the day crazy and worrisome. I held down the fort with the younger boys while Mom headed to the hospital with Alex, and Dad met them their from work. In the midst of it all, I completely forgot about my purse.
At some point Wednesday night, my car was broken into. The person took my purse and my mail, and a few other trinkets in the back seat. Unfortunately, I had just gotten a new debit card and so in with my mail (that I'd just picked up from my parents house) was my new pin. I also had my social security card in my wallet (I had used it the day before to verfity my identity), a check book, a bible, a journal, my planner, and my time sheet for work in my purse. The person was able to make false deposits and then make with drawals, amongst other transactions. Apparently, I could be found neglegent because my pin was near my debit card, and this would mean I am responsible for the $1000 cash the person got from ATM machines after making false deposits. Also, because this person has my drivers liscense, it opens alot of oppurtunities for identity theft, and other sorts of fraudulent activities.
Today, I headed to my parents house so my Dad (thank goodness for him) could get my broken window fixed over the window and help me take care of all other things to protect myself, and just help me stay on top of things that need to get done. I had covered my window with clear plastic and taped it down (I thought pretty well). I guess not well enough however, because once I was on the freeway it began to pull away from the window. I pulled over to fix it, and set my phone on top of my car. Since it was dark, and I was on the freeway, feeling unsafe, I hurried back in my car and got back on the road. My phone however, didn't follow me on the car, and is, I'm sure, smashed to bits along the I-5 north Corrider between Edmonds and Lynwood.
This means: I have no ID, no access to money, and most importantly, I have NONE of your phone #, nor do I currently have a phone. I'm going to try and rectify the later tomorrow however, I need your help getting all your numbers again. I've had my phone since I was 17, so I've lost almost 5 years worth of numbers. Ugh!
By the way: Alex came home today. Praise God, their was nothing wrong with his shunt! They couldn't figure out what exactly caused the weird and multiple seizures however, they were able to get them under control and they increased his seizure medications to try and keep them under control.
Please keep Alex in your prayes, also please pray that I find my passport (I'm sure it's in a file folder I haven't unpacked yet), and that this crook doesn't attempt to steel my identity!
Thank you so much!
Violet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh God, girl! It just keeps getting worse! Hang in there!
Post a Comment