I can't believe this sweet boy will be a year old tomorrow . Please stay tuned as I plan to put up a "year in review" blog soon!
Friday, August 8, 2008
FFF# 12: Having a Ball
Choosing photos for this week was WAY to easy! My Mom had my Nephew for a 5 day stretch, then my sister stayed with my Mom for 3 days, and my Mom had my Nephew for 3 more days. So, I got to spend lots of time with the little bugaboo. One day my Mom and I took him to the park. I'm not sure if he has really been or not The "baby" swings were way to big for him and he was a little nervous. He much preferred swinging on the "big" swing on my lap, in which case he giggled every time we went forward. There is a little slide that is painted as the trunk of an elephant. I would put him on his back and scoot him almost to the bottom, my mom would grab his feet and help him actually slide. He liked that but, even more, he liked trying to crawl up the slide. Later that day we also took him for his first swim at the pool I work at. He is so gosh darn cute! He has always been a hot baby and at first was not a fan of the pool because it was so cool. But, eventually, he got use to it. Once he figured out how to splash, he was in love. He has gone 2 more times and loved both times, he has also been brave enough to go under water! We dunked him 2 times, then he put his own face in. He's a fish like the rest of us.
I can't believe this sweet boy will be a year old tomorrow . Please stay tuned as I plan to put up a "year in review" blog soon!




I can't believe this sweet boy will be a year old tomorrow . Please stay tuned as I plan to put up a "year in review" blog soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE,YOU JUST WANT TO HUG HIM. HE DEFINATLY LOOKS LIKE HE HAD A BALL. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
Violet,thank you for reading my blog.I think we are so much alike,I love kids,you love kids,I love animals,you love animals,I am waiting for my angel Elina,you are waiting for your angel Lidya.WOW...COOL,NO?
PS:only the age is a little diffrent-you 21-me??-31-ufff:(
What little one is soo cute in the water pics and the swing!!! Too sweet!
How cute - I just want to pinch those adorable cheeks! The first pic is great - love everything about it!
He is too cute! Sounds like he is one loved little guy!
Oh my goodness he's getting so big! Zackery is so adorable, Violet!!!!! :D
With the haircut thing, I'd like something easy to style. Something that I don't have to straighten. I've never been big on taking a ton of time in the bathroom in the morning. And it's even more difficult now that I have Anna. I'm hoping to get it cut this weekend. I'll take pics if I do. :D
To Cute
Hugs
Ellie
He is such a cute baby, looks like he did have a ball!
Love it - what a doll baby! THANK YOU for stopping by our blog. I will certainly look into the Ergo carrier. It is nearly impossible to carry Elliot in our current carrier - 22 pound limit and he's there. Still works for Isaac at 11 months, but Elliot breaks my back! And, the grocery store is a nightmare - simply push in the double stroller and hold as many items as I can in a basket! I appreciate your comments. God bless you too for what you do!
Post a Comment