Recently I stumbled across a blog about a woman who is carrying a baby with Trisomy 18.
Actually, I've followed several blogs of woman who have/had a T-18 baby. This is sort of a variation of downs syndrome (T-21) but, much worse. It's fatal and most babies don't make it to term. If they do, they don't usually live past a week.
The most recent blog I came across was a non christian woman. This was not her 1st baby. Her and her husband decided to terminate. Reading her blog, each appointment leading up to her termination, including her termination appointment had road block after road block. I was so burdened to pray for this family, including their unborn baby. I really felt like it was NOT part of Gods plan to allow this abortion to take place. I prayed mostly that God would change their hearts and the would carry to term and if not, that He would take this baby home with him before some doctor could lay it's hands on this precious child.
She recently updated. They ARE GOING TO CARRY TO TERM! They even began calling the baby by it's name! This is one of the biggest miracles God has shown me through my prayers. I'm sure it not just me but, wow. I'm so relieved and will keep praying ferverently for this family and this child. I know their are big plans for them! Currently she is feeling like this makes her believe less in a Christian God. I'm praying as this journey progresses she comes to receive Christ and see all the road blocks as his blessing so she can meet this child.
Pray with me!
Violet
No comments:
Post a Comment