A few days ago I babysatt for the Allinsons. They are my favorite kids to watch! They all have amazing personalities, they all love me :), and they are good kids. We all have good relationships.
Kenzie let me play with her hair, trying something new. She was amazingly patient as I put teeny tine braids all over her head!
Gabriel is getting so big! He recently weighed in at over 17 pounds! He has the most adorable smile! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Josh wouldn't let me take pictures this time but, next time I will get him! Levi went to bed before the camera came out. One of these days I will get a picture of all four of them, maybe even with me in it.
2 comments:
OMG! That kid DOES have the most amazing smile!
Adorable children you have cared for and of course I am partial to the "Allinson" children. Nice to see your blog Violet.
Dee
Post a Comment