Friday, June 13, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday # 6 ... BLOOPERS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timothy 4:12-14 Don't let anyone look down on you becuase you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of scripture, to preaching and to teaching.....Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely perservere in them, because if you do , you will save both yourself and your hearers.
11 comments:
Cute photos! Have a great weekend!
Very cute photos! How funny that your dog was licking the cat and it looks like the cat just sat there and took it!
THe first and last ones are awesome! Cute Cute!!
they are all great but the last one is tooo cute!
Cute pictures Violet! I love that first one... that would be fun for a photo contest!
Love the dog and kitten photo! Have a great weekend.
Great bloopers. I love the first picture!!! And the pink binky! Funny. :)
I just love the picture of the dog and cat. My two dogs don't even get along that well. When my son was little he only liked a certain color binky too, and it always had to be in upside down. Have a great weekend.
Lauren
Very cute phtos, love the one with the puppy and the kitty!
The flores family
Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Have a nice weekend!
Awww! I don't know if you can call that first one a blooper! Zackery is just too cute!
Post a Comment