Please pray for my Moms cousin. She is one of the family members my Mom and I went to visit in Florida last February. I just found out that she discovered her boyfriends body in the lake outside his home this week. He had been in the water at least 3 days. When she couldn't contact him she went by the house and out back, where she found him floating in the water. I know she is devastated. They had been together for several years. Her boyfriend had not been healthy. It is speculated he had a heart attack while out on the doc and fell in the water. My moms cousin was too upset to share the autopsy report with anyone today. She is a Christian woman so I know their is comfort with our Lord but, I know this is a devastating blow. He had been doing better lately. I know she loved this man greatly.
When I had heard of his health problems in Feb. I was concerned and had this feeling he wouldn't be around much longer. My Great Aunt, my Mom, and I all felt this. My Aunt and i talked about it. I feared for her and what that loss would mean. I don't know why God gives me insight on these things. It's not the first time I've felt someone would die and they did. Once, God even gave me the age a person would die. It's morbid and creepy.
Please pray for my Cousin I. and for her boyfriend T.'s family.
No comments:
Post a Comment