Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Feeling the burn.

I almost wish I were sunburned. But, I haven't done any long term sun sitting with out protection so, while I'm gaining a good tan, sun is not the kind of burn I'm feeling. Instead, it's heart burn. Which is weird since it has nothing to do with your heart. I'm currently very aware of my esophagus. Ugh. I use to get heart burn really bad when I was about 13 or so. It went away but, lately I've had a lot more of it. Today is the third night in the row, and it's confirmed my worst fear.....brownies give me heart burn. I LOVE brownies! In fact, I hate cake and have brownies on my birthday. But, I made brownies for my brother and Dad on Monday, and that nigth I got heart burn after I ate one.. Same thing when I ate one last night, and tonight. It's been bad heart burn too. My mom suffered from it for years, ended up with a hiatal hernia and had surgery which fixed that problem, I hope I never get to that point.

In other news.... I am officially moved back to my Dads house but, not officially unpacked.

This next month is busy:
July 1st: my 22nd birthday
July 3rd: Dad has surgery
July 4th: Big American celebration!
July 9th: Paigies birthday SHe is the first little girl I ever babysat and she is turning 15! I can't believe it!!!
July 14th: Best friends little sisters birthday
July 16th: Best friends birthday
July 18-20: Family Reunion camping trip

plus working and school....busy busy!
July 23rd: Best friends other little sisters birthday

No comments: