Off all the kids I know, my Dog is the one most attached to a stuffed item. Most of the kiddos I love are into binkies, blankies, bottles, Nanna's etc.
Kalika just loves her stuffed animals. Among her favorites are a stuffed purple hippo, and these 3 birdies. For some reason she is especially fond of the blue one. When you squeeze it, it chirps and she loves that. Here is a pretty cute picture of her with if after about 5 minutes of her tossing it in the air and running after it.
After Alex's 1st surgery for his Leg, some friend bought him an Lion named Alex (it looks like the lion from madagascar. He is really fond of Alex the Lion.
Levi is really into his "B". It just the way he is :) .
And my friends Ruby and Davis enjoy their blankies. Here Davis is snuggling with Ruby's blanky. When she is gone and I have just him, he sometimes gets fussy. He wants her blanket. I think he misses her.

7 comments:
Cute cute pictures!!Have a great weekend!!
Debbie
Kalika is sooooo cute!!! Before we had kids, we had a furry baby named Tucker (a labrador) and he had a little chick that squeaked when you squeezed it or, in his case, bit on it. Chickie went EVERYWHER with him. Eventually Chickie became pretty magled and we set her up on a shelf in my home office so he wouldn't tear apart what was left of her. Tucker would often sit in front of the shelf staring at Chickie. When he died, we buried Chickie with him!
Adorable pictures! Have a Great Weekend!
All of your babies are sweet, but that pic of Kalika was soooo sweet! Got your message on my blog and yes, I'm glad someone else posted a pic of their dog :O)
Too cute!! Wish my dogs did not mutilate every stuffed animal the minute they get hold of it!
So cute! That first picture is just the sweetest. I love it!
Levi is a cutie!!!! How do babies bend like that. LOL! I can barely bend to put on my shoes. I love the name Levi! I have a Wyatt myself. Thanks for the great comment on my blog I just updated if you want to see more.
Post a Comment