I'm not posting a picture because the only picture I'd like to post, isn't on my computer.
Today we got the call my Great Aunt is not doing welll at all. She is in chronic congestive heart failure, kidney failure, and has had 5 blood transfusions. They are putting a shunt in her neck to get her medication and have not found where she is losing blood (possibly her stomach). I went to see this Aunt in February. She is the most amazing, loving woman and it will really hurt to lose her. Please pray for us, especially her children and grand children. This Aunt live in Florida and I live I Washington State. So across the nation at furthers tips from each other she has impacted my and my families lives beyond measure. I can't imagine how hard it is for those who have lived near her all these years.
Please especially pray for my Cousin I. This is happenning (My Aunt is her Mom) just a few short months after she lost her long term boyfriend. And for my Mom who is beyond incredibly attached to my Aunt and struggling because they are asking she not fly down right now. My Mom suffers from depression and could barely tell me what is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Prayer is power!
Many blessings,Leslie
I will definitely keep your family in my prayers1
I will be praying for you and your family!!
Debbie
We will be praying for your family.
Hannah
I will definitely pray for your family and you.
Post a Comment