Friday, August 22, 2008

Violet needs...

Here is a little blogger game. Go to the google search engine and type in "your name"...needs...

and see what pops up. Here are some for mine:

Violet needs Coffee..... (seriously!)

Violet needs her own home.... (I'd love my own home but, I better get a higher paying job first)

Violet needs to loose weight... (I'm working on it...she says after finished a big bowl of ice cream....lol! At least I ride my bike everywhere now!)

Violet needs a wall unit air conditioner... (we're lucky, the house stays pretty cool even on hot days, especially my room, lol. But, I could certainly use one at work)

VIolet needs to focus... (On what, not school, I just got 99.96% and 96% in my classes AND that being when I had my birthday, lost my grandfather, changed jobs, moved home, helped dad after surgery all during this quarter. How did I do that?!?!)

Violet needs water.... (actually I have glass right here. It goes good with ice cream after a good bike ride, lol.). 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violet,

Your comment cracked me up! I often wondered about whether or not Lili would be on to us if we switched her baby with a replacement. It's too late to even try the good 'ol switch-a-roo because Baby is so beat up, it's not even funny. :) Kalika is adorable and it's so sweet to see that dogs too have loveys. Thanks for stopping by!

Ruthie

ANDREEA said...

Violet,you are funny!:))
I think you will be a great foster mom!!!Do try it!!Your little girl may be more close than you think!