Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look Who's 1!!!!

Sweet smiley boy. In an egg shell at that zoo.
First time being left with the babysitter: Me that is :) 

Getting so big and so strong.

Handsome Gabe, just shy of 1 year old.

Gabriel is my friend Joanna's beautiful baby boy! I love this little guy. Seems like just yesterday  his sister, brothers and I were waiting at the phone to hear that he had arrived. He was the first of the kids I got to visit in the hospital. He reminds me a lot of his sister, he won't go to sleep in his crib when I have him, I have to rock him and sing to him, outside, to get him to fall asleep. It's our special time though, I love cuddling with him. He is a very determined little boy who gets frustrated when he can't  get things to work right. He is fully of smiles and loves animals. He thinks Kalika is just grand. He has the softest baby skin  and he usually smells good. He is an absolute sweet heart!

Happy 1st Birthday Gabriel Thomas!!!!

1 comment:

joanna said...

Thank you, Violet. Gabriel loves you, too. We wouldn't leave him with anyone else and we were super lucky that you were able to stay with all the older kids while we were at the hospital. What would we do without you?
Are you still interested in going to the zoo on Thursday? We would be back by 3 or 4.