Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cloud Scores

Ugh. I am really, really, beginning to hate living in Washington. It's the middle of JUNE, we are suppose to have SOME nice days but, not here. Apparently the April snow was a warning of a crappy summer.

The cloud score for the last 10 days has been 9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,10. That is out of a score of 10. 10 being completely overcast. That doesn't include today, a 10. And if tomorrow is under 65 degrees, Washington will break it's record of 11 consecutive days of under 65 degree whether in June, since 1917.

This just isn't working for me, warm whether, sunshine, and water activity lover. I want to escape to California...or Florida...or some other ridiculously warm and predictably sunny state.

But, my roots here are just planted so deep. All I have to say is, it better NOT rain on my birthday!!!

Well, I'm off to finish a load of school work, after I put the baby to bed, and clean the kitchen, and make brownies.....
I'm mommy for the weekend. Mom and Dad are out of town. Phew...busy, busy.

Violet

1 comment:

Milk Mama said...

I know what you mean. I'm sick of the rain. Thankfully today was nice, though!

I tagged you for a game of meme:
http://mymommyology.blogspot.com/2008/06/24-things-about-meme.html