I smell like baby spit up... and I couldn't care less.
My Mom stopped by with my sweet Nephew for a few moments. It's so hard not being able to see him and my sister, not having a relationship with her. Since I've been scanning photos of us as kids, I realize since she was born I really just loved her a lot and wanted to help care for her. I guess that became a problem as we grew up. I really miss her. She thinks I just miss her baby but that's not true. I've never been close with my older half sister. She always despised me. So I feel like I'm losing my last sister.
Her baby is so beautiful, with such big blue eyes, long eye lashes, and 8 teeth! He is 10 months old today. He is sweet and loves my brother. Warren doesn't get to see our nephew much either but, Zackery just thinks my brother is hilarious.
Awhile ago my sister had some blood work done. I found out today that something showed up re-guarding her liver. THey thought it was hepatitis but the ruled that out so they are still trying to figure out what it is. She has been losing a lot of weight. On average she has always been about 110 pounds. Now she is under 100. She is naturally tiny at 4'9' and with a small bone structure but, even that is too small for her. She doesn't eat when she is upset or mad too, so that makes things worse. I guess she has been dizzy and she has always had "tremors" in her hands, they get shaky. I guess that has gotten worse.
So, please pray for the health of my sister. And pray she will come around so I can be their through whatever this is she is dealing with.
Violet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really hope you and your sister get to sit down and talk..She might need to do that..I dont get along with my sisters either so i do understand!
Violet,
I will pray for Shannon! She has had a tough year. I will pray that the Doctors will be given wisdom to figure out what is up. It would be great to see you two getting along, just take it easy -- baby steps, which it sounds like you are doing. Just let her know you love her in whatever way that you can get that message across.
Post a Comment