
Well, I have more black and white photos but, they are still on my old computer which is "out of service" and on my external hard drive which isn't compatible iwth my new Mac. Nice.
The first picture is of Andrew. He was my first boyfriend and my best friend. He died of Cystic Fibrosis when he was 15 ( I was 2 months shy of 15). I had this one on a disc and wanted to share it. He was much younger in that photo.
The second photo: I was diligent and managed to take this photo of my CUTER THAN EVER nephew this week! He loves riding in his new bike seat with his Auntie as driver!!!
and... I almost forgot!!!! I took this picture of Kalika and our neighbors kitten Garfield this week! Garfields mommy works nights and somehow he snuck out while she was on her way out. My Dad (so called animal hater, lol) sees the kitten scamper across our yard. Next thing I know he is saying "Violet" followed by the tinies "meow".... Needless to say, Kalika (and I) took good care of Garfield that night....we even bought him a toy, soft kitten food, a collar, and a 1 time use, pre filled, kitty litter box. Kalika LOVES kittens and she wanted to keep Garfield. She told me so. This Mama's heart would have told her fur baby "of course you can keep the kitten", except her doggie brother whimpered all night because he wanted a chance to eat the kitten and as a result Mama was deprived of much needed sleep and the Mama's Dad would never had caved in anyway. Lol.
6 comments:
Those are two very very special photos!!!
have a great holiday weekend,Leslie
What great pictures!!!
Debbie
What a special photo that you have of your childhood sweetheart... so sorry that he had to battle CF!
And... your nephew is a doll baby!
B&W photos are always the best! They just are!!! :D I love them all!
I nominated you for an award on my blog!!! TTYL!
I LOVE these pictures! I love, love, love the photo of your nephew being a smiley-bug in his bicycle seat...he's so unbelievably cute and happy :) I tear up looking at such happy babies, they make my heart smile!
I'm so sorry to hear about Andrew, I can't imagine loosing my best friend so young.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking in on us =)
What special photos you have...I can tell you are a very special person. Thanks for sharing part of your life with us. Have a great day!
Post a Comment