Friday, September 5, 2008

FFF # 15 OH BABY!!

Here are some special babies in my life! It has been a busy few years between my family and friends having babies! I didn't even include Davis (I can't find his picture).
Here is Zackery (my nephew) just a couple weeks old. The newest pictures are on a disc which I loaned to my Mom.


Little Erin: She is my Cousin Hiedi's daughter. She is almost 2 now!

Here is my Cousin Quin at about 3 weeks old

My GORGEOUS cousin Quin with her fist daughter Jaelynn (who is almost 5). I am also including a picture of Quin as a baby and an ultrasound picture of her 2nd daugther who will be here in November.

And this is the ultra sound of the baby in Quins tummy right now! Ashlynn is due Nov. 4th


My miracle cousin...Coming soon. .....due... SEPT 24TH to my Uncle who is almost 40 (we thought he couldn't have kids!) Up until him, I did not have a younger cousin. They were all older and my brother was the youngest of us all. I'm so excited for this little man!


This is my first picture of my fur baby: Kalika. SHe wasn't even mine yet. I took this picture to beg my mom..... it worked, lol.


This is Levi, part of my favorite family. He is almost 3 now. I can't even believe it

Baby Gabriel: He is Levi's younger brother by 18 months, and the first of the 4 I got to visit in the hospital. He is almost a year and I just adore him.

Miss Brooklynn. Born June of 2008. Although many of my friends have had babies, she is the first baby of the friends I grew up with. I'm very excited to watch this little girl grow up and tell her stories of me, her mommy and her auntie (who is mommy's twin sister). It should be fun!

Reid... born to my friend Annabelle. He just turned two

Sorry it's sideways: My friend's 3rd child Paige: Born February 2008 Isn't she beautiful

Caleb: one of the three I just finished being a live in nanny for. He is also two now

Now some old family photos:

My Mom and her sister. They aren't twins, my Mom was just very small and my Aunt was big. They are 13 months apart.

My older sister Jeana




My Grandmother holding me...I was the chunky one (almost 10 pds.) lol.

This is my sister Shannon as a newborn. See the resemblence of her and my nephew?

My brother warren: we don't have many good newborn pictures of him as he was born 3 weeks early. The camera wasn't with them and he was very sick. My mom was in a car accident that threw her into labor. Which ultimately saved his life as his umbilical chord was rapped around his neck 3 times and their was something wrong with it. The doctors said if he had been born at term, he would have been still born! I think God protected this little boy!
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aWWWWW what cute babies you know!!!! I love all your siblings baby pictures too!!!! All just gorgeous!!!

Amen your brother is here and healthy!

Leslie

Sue said...

Your family makes beautiful babies.
Thanks for stopping by my bog; I appreciate it :)

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

You have a bunch of cuties here!!!

ANDREEA said...

Violet,so many beautiful babies...and you know them all!Cool!
I love your fur baby...I have one...I can't live without him:)
I cn't wait for the pictures of our girls,too:))lol
ps:ROMANIA:)

Janet said...

WOW - so many babies... Just LOVe that really old shot. Very cool!

Heidi said...

Such cute baby pics, and cute puppy too!