The "IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING" smile. Alex can't talk but, he can certainly laugh and smile. They ( his brother, and him nodding) begged me to play in the sand box. I HATE sand boxes. But, I obliged. I pretended to "whine" about how gross it was, how it was getting under my nails, and had both the boys roaring with laughter about how "girly" I was being. I grabbed my camera because it's hard to get an authentic smile out of Alex on picture. I took a couple really good shots. Then I asked him what he thought of playing in the sand with me, he gave me this silly, coy, eye rolling smile.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
fff # 18: Silly Smiles!
The "IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING" smile. Alex can't talk but, he can certainly laugh and smile. They ( his brother, and him nodding) begged me to play in the sand box. I HATE sand boxes. But, I obliged. I pretended to "whine" about how gross it was, how it was getting under my nails, and had both the boys roaring with laughter about how "girly" I was being. I grabbed my camera because it's hard to get an authentic smile out of Alex on picture. I took a couple really good shots. Then I asked him what he thought of playing in the sand with me, he gave me this silly, coy, eye rolling smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the Smurf smile !! Adorable !!
Janet
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com
Love your photos! The smurf one is adorable, how innocent! Thanks for sharing!
WOW! You have the best Silly Smiles! Great post, so cute! Have a great weekend (:
Rebecca
That blue face smile is precious! Sounds like you have so much fun getting these smiles on camera!
Oh the smurf inak pad smile and story is too funny ... he must be fast to accomplish all that just while you were taking a pee ... too funny! How did you ever get it off his face? He is so cute ... and I love thepicture of Alex too - he is smiling with his eyes ... he is so handsome ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2
Love the pictures! Great post.
Post a Comment