Fall Sport are in full swing. I always try to make one game for Kenzie and one for Josh. Usually they are both playing Soccer. This year it is soccer for Kenz. and Football for Joshua. I've never been a fan of football but, now that someone I love is playing, maybe I will learn to enjoy it. I think I really could enjoy it if I knew exactly what I was looking for. I was a swimmer and a soccer player so, I know exactly what to look for when it comes to watching Kenzie play. I think they are both doing very well! Kenzie has improved A LOT since I saw her last fall. Josh does really well (from what I can tell) for his first year in football. He loves it. Taking pictures of football was much harder than soccer. The field is bigger and the players are always on top of one another. Maybe I will make another game and get some better pictures. We will see. Kenzie still plays on a short field, and with only 3 players and a goal per team. Super easy to get good shots. Joshua is number 40. Kenzie is blonde with a blue uniform. The pictures actually look way better on my computer but, whatever, they are cute anyway.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Play Ball!
Fall Sport are in full swing. I always try to make one game for Kenzie and one for Josh. Usually they are both playing Soccer. This year it is soccer for Kenz. and Football for Joshua. I've never been a fan of football but, now that someone I love is playing, maybe I will learn to enjoy it. I think I really could enjoy it if I knew exactly what I was looking for. I was a swimmer and a soccer player so, I know exactly what to look for when it comes to watching Kenzie play. I think they are both doing very well! Kenzie has improved A LOT since I saw her last fall. Josh does really well (from what I can tell) for his first year in football. He loves it. Taking pictures of football was much harder than soccer. The field is bigger and the players are always on top of one another. Maybe I will make another game and get some better pictures. We will see. Kenzie still plays on a short field, and with only 3 players and a goal per team. Super easy to get good shots. Joshua is number 40. Kenzie is blonde with a blue uniform. The pictures actually look way better on my computer but, whatever, they are cute anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photos! I haven't even brought my camera out this season.. I feel like such a bad mom! Glad that you got some great ones. Thanks again for coming, it means a lot to all of us. It was fun seeing the babies "playing" together. I agree that football photos are hard to get. You have to have a super great camera with long-range lens, etc to get those shots! Thanks again!
Joanna
Post a Comment