here are my favorite Jammie photos:

These are the boys I nanny, 2 years ago, a week after Caleb was born. I got to see him for the first time, and they were all snuggling together in Alex's bed.

This is me (in the white night gown) and my sister (in blue) ...weren't we cute!

The boy and the girl in front with a dress on are the Walters, the other girls are the Whortons. I use to babysitt for all five of them when the two in front were just infants. This was a 'reunion' since the walters moved out of state, they were visiting. The Mom's and Dads went out and we had a Jammie Party!

This is my little brother wtih our friend Leah, she ADORES Him

Here is my nephew Zackery with my cousins daughter. We visited them in Ca. last November.
8 comments:
Fun and way cute pajama parties!
Such cute pyjama parties, have a great weekend!
Aw I love those photos! The one of Zackery and Jae is adorable!
Very cute! Love all your pj photos!
Timberly
All very cute pictures!
I love when people post photos of themselves as small kids...so fun to look back!
I was a nanny once too! Loved that job!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Very Sweet, love the group shot.
Those are awesome - thanks for sharing!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment