Thursday, May 15, 2008

lets be prayer warriors.

Their are things in life I just don't think I could bear. But, I have come across some people, some families, who are living testimonies to what Christ can give us the strenght to endure. And it is truly only through Christ we can handle the brokenness of life. With out Christ, life ends. It is finite. With Christ, their is hope, eternal life, resurrection, and reunion. 

Please join with me in prayer for these amazing God fearing families as they care for sick children, as they celebrate each day of life knowing it WILL be cut short, or as they morn for a season for those already restored and resting in the arms of their heavenly father. You will be amazed by their raw honestly, their deep faith, their brokenness, their acknowledgement that they will meet again and their continued joy.  

As I am led to these blogs, by Christs' direction, I am learning, growing, and praying (more than I have in quite a while). I feel like Christ is preparing me for something through these stories. 

Even if you don't read the whole story, these families deserve your attention.


http://homeschooblogger.com/ourquiverfull

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com

http://josieandme.blogspot.com

http://nason5.blogspot.com

http://faithfulfroggers.blogspot.com

http://caringbridge.org/visit/huttonjohnson



No comments: