I've been reading the blog of a friend of a friend.... who happens to be the wife of the lead singer of Selah. This family is amazing, this woman is a proverbs 31 woman. Her faith astounds me. Especially in the midst of her loss. They recently ( 7 weeks aga) lost their newborn baby girl (read the blog if your interested). Yesterday her 8 week old nephew died in his sleep. Please, join me in diligent prayer for this family. I can't imagine having so much tragedy and loss of young life in so short a time. She invites all to read her blog in hopes it will lead grievers to healing and strengthen faith. She is open, raw, real. I've loved reading her posts and felt closer to God because of it. Even if I'm a stranger. This new development has been on my mind all day, and the families on my heart.
Read at:
audreycaroline.blogspot.com
and keep this family in your daily prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow you are an amazing young woman. i am a mom of three that lives near chicago and have been also following angie's blog. sooo sad. your blog seems so real and true to christ-it's nice to see that in a young adult and i can only hope that my children(all girls) will be followers of christ. i am trying my hardest to make the foundation now so that they will be able to find the strength in the Lord now and especially when they are more on their own. take care and keep finding the strength by walking close to the Lord.
okay another thing i have to tell you is the book three little words by ashley rhodes is a must read for you. it is a true story about ashley who went through the foster system. amazing story-you have to read it. it inspired me to want to foster children.
Oh no! That is so sad!!! I will definitely be praying for this family!
I hadn't checked in on their blog this week... so so sad. I will keep them in my prayers.
Post a Comment