This last week and a half has been so busy. Aside from the day to day stuff of nannying (which includes homeschooling), church, writing papers, and getting tutored for my math class... Here are some pictures of my week: It started at the botton and the picutres at the top are from tonight. I got more great shots but them out because they include pictures of kids that I do not have parental permission to publish.

Happy 7th birthday Mackenzie. You are a joy and a delight. Your so special and I love the young lady you are becoming. You are so conscious of others and their feelings, so helpful, honest, caring and so aware. Your smart, and energetic. I wish I had half the spunk you have! You are everything a true princess was meant to be. Keep loving Jesus!

Pretty littl toes.

I painted the girl fingers (to bright I know) and they got stickers on their thumbs and big toes. That was fun! They were so cute and so excited. The rose stickers were a big hit. I wouldn't mind having 7 little girls of my own!!!! I hope to have a couple little boys too...I mean who wouldn't want them knowing Levi and Gabe!

The beautiful sunset out my windshield. I was at a stop sign. The sun looked SOOO...big and bright.

Cute Prince Levi.

Uhh....oops. I forgot I wasn't posting any of the other girls. Well, no names...and maybe I can figure out how to deleat this one.

Yay for presents.

Birthday girl goes for gold!!!!!!!!

Levi was so excited to hit the pinata. We just hope he doesn't think it's ok to hit REAL horses with a bat from this!

Gabe...looking so serious. Mom put him down for a nap and when he woke up Mom AND Dad were gone, and I was feed him, he was totally confused but, did pretty well. He is a major sweet heart, snuggly boy!

Josh in my glasses

Back to babpysitting. Here are the four kiddos...Kenzie and Gabe, Josh and Levi. I had a better picture but, this one sort of capture their personalities and craziness more.

After watching a tear dropping episode of Oprah on puppy mills, animal shelter that do euthinazia, and other heart breaking news, I made the choice to have my Dog Kalika spayed. I think it was the right choice. I was so nervous leaving her for surgery. I love her so much and couldn't imagine not having her, especially since I dont' have a hubby or kiddos. She was super sore and sleepy after words but otherwise ok. It was a low income clinic next to an amazing no kill shelter which I might volunteer at. I spoiled my poor pup with a new dog bed/pillow, a stuffed animal, and wet canned dog food which Joanna and Kaleb bought for her, and she LOVED. She is already up and aroung again, even tyring to jump on the furniture. She is sleeping alot and goes up stair slower but, it's understandable. She also had her first house accident yesterday (surgery day). She just wouldn't go (I'm sure it hurt just to try) and then, since she is taking stairs so slowly, I didn't hear her go to the door. I guess she just couldn't wait and she peed right by the garage door ( which doens't alway latch and she can sometimes push open to get out if no one sees she needs out) SO, I know she TRIED to go outside.

Here is Miss Mackenzie again. I can't believe she is 7! How did that happen? She loves for me to french braid her hair so it is "curly" the next day. That is what she wanted for her birthday. Since I was their babysitting the night before, I braided it and it looked like this the next day. She had a Princess' in Pajamas party, since they couldn't do a sleep over.

Hello...who are you again?

She is a cutie!

Ok, so some of them got out of order. This is Miss Paige. She is 2.5 mths old. I watched her while mom went out. She is Ruby/Davis' cousin. Her big sister and brother were at a camp with Dad. I use to babysitt for them. Since their current baby sitter was with them at camp, I got to have some special time with Paige. I don't get to watch someone so young often, it was fun to snuggle such a sweet, tiny princess.

Levi, he looks like an old professor.

Firdays my friend Kaleb tutors me in Math. It has lifted such a weight off my shoulders to have him helping me. He is super good and makes everything so simple! In exchange for his help, I babysitt the kiddos for a couple hours so they can have a date. They left the baby for the 1st time. These 4 are super busy but so fun! I loved having them all. They all decided to try on my glass...silly kids. This is Miss Mackenzie wearing them. Not bad actually.

Big blue eyes. I just can't stand how cute he is.

Oooh....aunty is in trouble....lol.

My Mom brought my break your heart adorable nephew over for a visit. It was so good to hold him. I miss him so much.

Here is beautiful Ruby. I french braided her hair and she loved it.

Sweet Davis. I babysatt for him and Ruby a week ago Friday. Had to cancel this Friday and missed them but, I will see this coming up Friday, and Saturday. Ruby turns 3!!!
3 comments:
Wow, you may have spent more time posting this than actually doing all these things. Lots of great pictures. We'll need to get those from you. Thanks for helping out.
you are such a great babysitter-i hope the parents know how much you are worth. i pray that i would find someone that i can trust and love my girls like that.
Oh yes, we know! I think God has gifted us with such a wonderful babysitter and family friend to fill in the void -- we don't have any family nearby to babysit for us. I know many people use grandparents for frequent babysitters and that hasn't been very often for us. The last time we had a baby it was Violet who watched them all for us, overnight! We are very blessed indeed.
Post a Comment