Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures of Joshua Blair!


Here is my LONG awaited new cousin, Joshua Blair. My Mom and I decided while he is VERY adorable, he also has a bit of an E.T. look. He actually has a LOT of strawberry blond hair. Not anywhere near what my nephew had but, for a blonde it's quite a bit. He did not cry at all when he was born. He took his first breath just fine but, no wails. Although, his expressions speaks for itself that he was NOT amused! Joshua was very hard to wake up for feedings. I teases my aunt because the kid never seemed to sleep in her tummy but, once he was out he slept like a rock, that is a typical Williams boy, teasing from the beginning. I don't know why the birht announcement won't get bigger. He was 7pds 9 ounces, 19 3/4 inches. My Aunt had an epidural and recommends in to anyone.

2 comments:

joanna said...

He is beautiful! I hope you can meet him in person some time soon. Thanks for sharing his adorable announcement and photo. I am sure he will be a blessing to his parents and to your whole family. :)

Michaelene said...

He's absolutely gorgeous! Nothing like a new baby to bring the magic back into this world! Congrats sweetheart - to his mama & papa too!