My favorite family photo is not on my current up and running computer, it's tucked away on in internal hard drive, which is incompatible with this computer, go figure. It consists of the only picture of my ENTIRE immediate family, all 3 siblings, myself, and both parents, since I was 4 years old. It even has my little nephew in it, in the tell tale bump on my sisters normally flat tummy. It was taken 1 1/2 years ago on my Mom's birthday, and is the last picture of my family whole. Much has happened in the last year and a half, and that picture, framed, in my room, gives me hope, and helps me have faith that God CAN restore, even us. Ironically and unitentionally, everyone except me is wearing a white shirt :). I truly am the black sheep!!! Lol.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
FFF # 21: Family Photo
My favorite family photo is not on my current up and running computer, it's tucked away on in internal hard drive, which is incompatible with this computer, go figure. It consists of the only picture of my ENTIRE immediate family, all 3 siblings, myself, and both parents, since I was 4 years old. It even has my little nephew in it, in the tell tale bump on my sisters normally flat tummy. It was taken 1 1/2 years ago on my Mom's birthday, and is the last picture of my family whole. Much has happened in the last year and a half, and that picture, framed, in my room, gives me hope, and helps me have faith that God CAN restore, even us. Ironically and unitentionally, everyone except me is wearing a white shirt :). I truly am the black sheep!!! Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The Mommy and Me trip sounds like it made memories you always treasure, I bet your Mom does, too.
I took my mom to Disneyland this past August and it was very special as well. My mom and I don't always see eye to eye, but there is just something about Disney that brings out the best in us! Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day
Great picture of you and your mommy - and how great you two got some one on one time ... that is prescious! Hope you have a wonderful weekened!
Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
Thats a great picture of you and your Mom at disney!!! I love Disney!
Hugs,Leslie
Disney is magic!
Post a Comment