Just a girl and her Dog....

Timothy 4:12-14 Don't let anyone look down on you becuase you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of scripture, to preaching and to teaching.....Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely perservere in them, because if you do , you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Pray for Abby

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
We went to Disney world, just the two of us. It was so special!

Alicia and Violet

Alicia and Violet
BEST FRIENDS SINCE BIRTH!

Kalika

Kalika
My Puppy Kalika

Josh, Violet, Kenzie, Levi, Gabriel

Josh, Violet, Kenzie, Levi, Gabriel
Babysitting since Josh was 3 months old

Zackery and I

Zackery and I
Me and my precious Nephew, Easter 08

About Me

My photo
Violet
I am a daughter of the Most High King, I am saved by grace and healed by the stripes He wears and the blood He shed. I am teacher councilor at a group home and non-public school for emotionally and mental ill adolescents. It’s a new challenge that I enjoy on most days! I'm working towards a degree in Psychology... just a few classes left! I am passionate about my Faith, Purity, Adoption, and learning my way to a healthier lifestyle. Join me as a walk this journey of life, becoming a Woman after Gods own heart, seeking to start a family of my own, and helping children of the world.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (129)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (17)
      • swings and curls
      • Favorite foto friday # 24: Thankful
      • Top 10 names
      • 10 years old....Johsua!!!
      • Favortie Foto Friday # 23: For crying out loud
      • And then there was Cancer
      • Something else just went wrong.
      • FFF: # 22 GIVING kisses, and blowing WISHES!
      • California from the ground up
      • Washington...from the sky
      • Multi tasking
      • A boy and 2 girls
      • A family provided!
      • FFF # 21: Family Photo
      • Goodbye to our sweet neighbor
      • She....Is....BEAUTIFUL
      • Trust in Him at ALL times
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

OOBER Cool blogs that I read

  • Anna Daisy P.
  • another ordinary miracle
  • Bring the Rain
  • building the blocks
  • Confessions of a CF husband
  • Joanna
  • Kaleb
  • Keeping Awake
  • Kiss the frog 4 me
  • Kortney
  • Life With my special k's
  • My BFF Alicia's blog
  • my charming kids
  • my new normal
  • Needham Family Blog
  • nitty.gritty
  • Our journey Home
  • Our Quiverfull
  • poppy joy
  • Post card from insanity
  • rock-paper-scissors
  • Sara P.
  • smiles and trials
  • Talitha
  • The Riggs family: where laughter lives
  • the voice of adventure
  • Wheeler Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Washington...from the sky

All of these are pictures of Washington state as I flew home. THey are in reverse order, the first being the the last picture I took. Isn't my state BEAUTIFUL. NOt bad for a "partly cloudy" November day in Seattle. After spending 2 weeks in California, I was so happy to see tall evergreens again. California is beautiful in it's own way, and I do appreciate it. But, it's just different here. I spent some of my time in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and while it has trees, they are just different. Washington trees are fuller, and their is grass everywhere, shrubs, bushes, FOLIAGE. I am learning to appreciate it more and more.




Posted by Violet at 12:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)