I wanted to show off pictures from my recent trip to California visiting family AND I've been wanting to share these photos of the little boy I nannied (and still babysitt for) since I took them :) ...
Friday, November 14, 2008
FFF: # 22 GIVING kisses, and blowing WISHES!
I twisted the theme a little bit this week for two reasons:
I wanted to show off pictures from my recent trip to California visiting family AND I've been wanting to share these photos of the little boy I nannied (and still babysitt for) since I took them :) ...
This is me, giving my brand new little "Niece" Ashlynn Grace, some love.
Jaelynn Loving on Ashlynn (she's the big sister!)
Quin, Hiedi, and myself are cousins, Here is Hiedi's daughter Erin kissing and loving Quin's baby Ashlynn. She loved having Ashlynn around and walked around saying "Baby! Baby Nigh Nigh" Shhhhhhh....". So cute!
Caleb is such a cute little guy! On this day I taught Caleb how to make a wish and blow all the fuzzies off of a Dandilion
He was fascinated by it and giggled a lot
I wanted to show off pictures from my recent trip to California visiting family AND I've been wanting to share these photos of the little boy I nannied (and still babysitt for) since I took them :) ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment